Senior Healthcare Benefits Group is a New York Group that educates individual seniors about their Medicare options Nationwide.
Looking for an independent career? Would you like to own your own book of business, vested renewals day #1 and the ability to sell across all lines of life and health insurance? Whether you are an experienced agent, new to the industry or an agency manager, choosing the right organization to work with is an important career decision. You’ll want to make certain you have access to the tools, carriers and resources you need to become successful – and the ability to advance your career to the next level with highly competitive products and compensation. Earnings of six figures are very realistic giving you the opportunity to live the life you are looking for. We provide our agents and managers the structure, training, systems, incentives as well as other tools important to a successful career! Call us today, or using the form below, contact us to schedule a time to discuss our opportunity and your future.
Is Our Agency A Fit For You? Job Description
We’re looking for insurance agents with the following values:
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Have leadership skills
- Are success driven and results focused
- Want to build a business for themselves, not by themselves
- Value effective partnerships
- Can or has overcome adversity
- Enjoys building long-term relationships
Our Expectations of You:
- Playing a vital role in helping individuals, families and businesses realize their financial dreams and provide the peace of mind they are entitled to.
Providing a diverse portfolio of insurance products to help meet short and long-term goals.
- Working with new and current clients to help them reach their protection, savings and retirement goals by using industry-leading products and strategies.
- Networking with individuals throughout the community and continuously prospecting and recruiting.
- Developing and attaining business objectives. Providing high quality policyholder service and asking clients for referrals.
- 1099 Commission paid directly by the insurance carriers.
- You will be paid at the agent level as established by each company. You do not take a pay cut to work with us.
- Set your own hours. The perfect job for retired or semi retired people who can network with people of a similar age. Everyone eventually needs help with Medicare and you can be the specialist in your community.
- You are immediately vested and own your own book of business.
- You have upward mobility. You can recruit and grow from Agent to General Agent to Master General Agent (per the requirements of each carrier). We teach you and help you grow so you can build an agency too.
Join The Senior Healthcare Benefits Group Today
Senior Healthcare Benefits
Senior Healthcare Benefits
35 West Jefryn Blvd,
Deer Park, NY 11729
By Appointment 7 days a week